Calling on all Expat Ladies! Let's start Ladies Expat support Group.

Calling all Expat Ladies. I'm moving to the North West part of PR this August/September and I would love to create a network of Expat Woman. New expats, seasoned expats, moms, no kids, single, married etc...

Moving to a foreign place can be scary especially as a woman. Let's support each other. Girl Power!

Please DM me if interested. Thanks!

Hi @Deogee sending you a DM! 👋🏽🙂

@Deogee Hey there!  We are on the complete opposite side of the island in Palmas del Mar but would love to stay connected.

Hi all. Count me in. Although I'm just in the beginning stages of planning to build my home, I should be very green ground real soon, but would love to be part of this group. I will be in the northside.

@acosta507 DM me ur phone number and I'll put u on our group msgs that we have started.

@taryna DM me ur phone number and I'll put u on our group msgs that we have started.

@judyvillacis DM me ur phone number and I'll put u on our group msgs that we have started.

Hello everyone,

@ Deogee,

Please note that promoting an external group (whatsapp group) is not allowed on Expat.com.

We recommend members to participate on the forum or create group chats through Expat.com only which is possible in private message. Click on the enveloppe/message icon at the top > send new message > type usernames of members  : example username1, username2,

Thanks in advance

Bhavna

Hi Everyone,

I see the posts here are from earlier this summer but was hoping this group was able to get started.  I moved here last month and am interested in creating connections. 

Thanks,

Rachel

@rac-burg DM pls thx