Time it takes to get a decision for resident permit after interview

Hello members am asking how long does it take to get a decision for your residence permit after going for an interview at the embassy because it has been a month and I haven't heard from them

Once your interview is done, case information is sent to Swedish Migration agency or migrationsverket. They will take their own time to assess your application. Each case is unique in its own way. Migrationsverket website can give you an average processing time but it can take more or less time depending on your case. So have patience and wait for them to contact you.

Hello make sure if you're out of the country that you included the country code. Advised to use a landline phone as a back up advise you to check spam and or junk email inbox.

advise you to clarify, communication method, snail, mail or email? Also know what to look for in your inbox as in title header if it's 60 days call them.

@islasmichael thank ypu very much i dearly appreciate your advise

@ekhfaiz thank you so much

Hello everyone a good morning

kindly inquiring about a resident permit living with a spouse in Sweden

so does also the person in Sweden do an interview before the decision and what questions do they ask them since my spouse received an email letting him know that he should prepare for an interview yet we thought after my interview we only wait for a decision

someone please advise me through I appreciate

I was making the  interview and the immigration officer asked me a  lot of questions, so I missed two questions , so is there any problem with my case?

@sausanmawanda1 yes they will interview them also most likely over the phone i just did my interview 2 weeks ago I hope it doesn't take too long I just want to get home to my fiance I haven't seen her in 4 months good luck hej da