New members of the Reunion Island forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

Hi all,

Newbie on the Reunion Island forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Reunion Island if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello,

Am Tina, From Mauritius. Looking for a job in Reunion Island. I have been working in the sector of supply chain for more than 8 years. I do have a bachelor's in commerce (Bcom) in supply chain management.

Best Regards,

Tina Dhunrang

Hello Tina,

Welcome to expat.com!

Since you are looking for a job, I invite you to add your CV in the Jobs in Reunion Island section.

Potential recruiters may assess your CV and contact you.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Julien

Good morning!

I am from South Africa male 60yrs old ,soon on pension and would love to move permanently relocate to Reunion to teach children and adults English.

I have a B.Admin degree (1984 University of the Orange Free State /Bloemfontein /South Africa )and is TFL certified (Teaching English as a Foreign Language-Knysna TEFL SCHOOL SOUTH AFRICA)

I wish to enquire about the possibilities at schools and private colleges in Reunion where I can apply or get involved.

The information will highly be appreciated.

Best Regards

Adriaan van der Merwe

South Africa

cel******

Moderated by Yoginee last year
Reason : For security reasons, do not share phone numbers on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello adriaanvandermerwe27,

Welcome to expat.com!

Thank you for this lovely introduction!

I wish to enquire about the possibilities at schools and private colleges in Reunion where I can apply or get involved.

Perhaps you can try contacting local schools or colleges to see if there is any vacancy. They might be able to help you out1f609.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Julien thank you for your valuable comments dear

Hi dear how are you

Hello ginusr,

Welcome to expat.com!

How exactly can we help you? Are you already in Reunion Island?

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hi, I'm Marie Anick from Mauritius, i'm looking forward to move to Reunion island and that's why i'm looking for job opportunities there. I've worked in the field of Import and Export for about 25 years and now working as Procurement & Assets officer. During my career i"ve also been working as a Secretary to the finance manager...i've been working as a purchasing and costing clerk too.

Would be glad to share my CV and testimonials with you.

Thanks & Regards

Marie Anick Fitzgerald

Hello everyone and welcome on board !

@ Marie Anick,

Feel free to create your CV In the Jobs in Reunion Island section of the website.

All the best

Bhavna

Hi. My name is Ruhan. From South Africa and looking to move to Reunion with my whole family.  I'm qualified Millwright and Technical training officer with many years of experience in mining and construction. Is there need for someone with my skills.?

Hello everyone,

Currently residing in metropolitan France, I am 29 years old, and I work in IT.

We would like with my wife to come and settle on your beautiful island.

We came on vacation, and fell in love with the landscapes and the atmosphere on the island.

We have created our CVs in the employment section, and are open to any opportunity.

I browsed the site and I appreciate having the opinion of people who actually live on the island on a daily basis, and who can enlighten us more than a simple website.

Thank you all for your welcome,

See you soon (face to face I hope)

Simon

@Marsiti5 hello Simon,

Welcome on board !

Feel free to interact with members of the forum.

We also have a french speaking Forum La Réunion, should you be interested.

All the best

Bhavna

Hello My name is Kahill from Nigeria, I speak English, Joined expat today. Thanks

Hey

Moses here  , Belgian national and i will be moving to reunion in April/May

@Abuubay88

Hello and welcome on board Moses !

Regards

Bhavna

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1055653

Thanks!

Closed