Services to Sell Furniture Quickly

Are there any services in Manila that will buy all of my furniture lock stock and barrel?

I may need to leave at the end of next month and I need someone who will take everything off my hands so I can return my unit in an unfurnished state.

Willing to take a hit on fair value for expedience.

Are there any services in Manila that will buy all of my furniture lock stock and barrel?
I may need to leave at the end of next month and I need someone who will take everything off my hands so I can return my unit in an unfurnished state.

Willing to take a hit on fair value for expedience.
-@Bazatt

You're are cutting close, it's the 16th and the month ends on the 30th.

I don't know what kind of cleanup fee you will have to pay, but it might be worth compared to a trash hauler to take it away.

Let me elaborate in the above statement, I knew what my moving date was going to be far in advance so I was not under the gun yet.

My wife & I were living in Las Vegas and timed our move to the Philippines when our lease was up. I advertised our furniture and had no inquiries but my wife had a Filipina friend that bought our bedroom set & 55 inch Samson TV at a considerable discount from our asking price.

Since we had no buyers for the rest of the furniture I decided to donate it to a charity.

I called the charities and some quoted four to six weeks for a pickup. I then called an independent hauler (pickup truck) and paid him $50 to take it to the dump.

You mentioned unit so maybe a condo or apartment.? If a condo maybe the owner would buy it, if not list it on the condo/apt billboard for

***********FREE*********

We finally have all our furniture remove so slept the following in a hotel.

Maybe you could get the owner to buy you out, thus get a higher price for a furnished Condo.